Monday 9 June 2008

Compare People

Anyone with a Facebook account will probably be familiar with the flood of useless applications encouraging you to infect your friends to join your zombie army or some other ridiculous and entirely useless pursuit...

Well "Compare People" is one of these.

One day you innocently login to Facebook to find a message informing you that a close friend of yours has rated you against someone else. To find out what this supposed friend thinks of you all you have to do is add the application yourself. (hemorrhaging an assortment of personal details to a faceless nameless group of companies who can whore it out to whomever they please)

Let me tell you its a bittersweet experience to receive an email every few days telling you that your best qualities are "Best father potential" "Person with the best hair" "Best Friend" but immediately below to have yourself rated as "Least Brave" and "Least punctual"... What am I to do? clearly I need to prove my bravery to the extended list of people I no longer see to right this wrong, and whats more I must do it on time!

Perhaps I could arrange some sort of base jump at a uncharacteristically early hour in the morning?

Watch this space my "friends"

No comments: