Wednesday 6 August 2008

Hollyoaks

Plumbing new depths is something Hollyoaks has been doing time immemorial, to the excruciating extent that I'm fairly sure I got the bends from segueing into the news by forwarding the ad breaks earlier today.

I want to continue watching just to see if the creators manage to reach the terminal velocity of trite, talentless moral panic TV but I'm finding it harder and harder to endure, like hangovers as I steadily get older. Hangovers and Hollyoaks seem to go hand in hand like drinking and mystery bruises. Truth is half an hour of Hollyoaks is beginning to threaten my safety, if I yawned with anymore conviction I could very well end up breaking my jaw.

Why oh why oh why oh why... Where is Channel 4's Terry Wogan when you need him? I would complain to June Sarpong but I fear I would get less than 10 seconds into a tirade before resorting to violence : (

1 comment:

Holy Crappoli said...

And this was before Newt went mentadent!!!

x